Thursday 15 July 2010

Flowers On The Window Sill




My last post was a week ago - not because I'm a lazy blogger but because our computer network router broke and we had to wait for a new one to be sent out to us! Today it was finally fixed and I'm dealing with the unanswered emails and work related matters, but also just had to make time to post on my little blog which I couldn't do anything about till this moment.




I didn't want to just rant about the stress/frustration of my internet- denied week in this happy little place, so I'm turning to things I HAVE enjoyed while other things were not so great - and one of them is flowers on the window sill (words from a Carole King song I think). Lots of window sills in this house, lots of flowers in the garden, plus alternating summer showers and bright sunshine that are constantly changing the light effects.



Back soon, with a yummy recipe, some reminiscence and a lot of crafting.

1 comment:

PamKittyMorning said...

Ohhh those sweet peas.. Aren't they wonderful! The scent and the colors.. I can't get enough of them.